- People wanting a gentle introductory qualification with the QCF level 1 award in Active Healthy Living
- People wanting to enter the fitness industry entry level standard QCF level 2 Fitness Instructor (REPs Level 2)
- Qualified gym instructors wanting to gain full QCF level 3 Personal Trainer qualification (REPs Level 3)
- Qualified personal trainers wanting to set up their own Personal Training Business. There is also a Level 3 Award which includes Business Skills - The QCF Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Business Skills if for those who are starting withour prior gym or PT qualifications. Or the stand-alone Level 3 Award in Business Skills for Fitness Professionals for those who already have the Level 2 Gym or the Level 3 Personal Trainer already.
- Experienced personal trainers wanting to set themselves apart from other trainers by gaining the ACSM - International Gold Standard in Personal Training
- Experienced personal trainers wanting to improve the profitability of their business by applying a truely Motivational Trainer's best psychological practices - the missing link to personal training business success
- Sport, exercise degree students or graduates wanting to gain fitness industry qualifications
- Sport, exercise degree graduates needing to improve their employment opportunities in a wide range of industries by gaining the ACSM Health Fitness Specialist Certification
- Health and fitness employers looking for cost-effective training and recognised (REPs basics and ACSM academic) qualifications for their fitness staff
- Health and fitness employers looking to upgrade, consolidate and standardize the knowledge within their fitness team with ACSM Standardization
- Health and fitness employers looking to make a real difference to how their members perceive their staff and therefore the business' member retention
- Clinical exercise professionals (cardiac nurses/physios and clinical exercise practitioners) looking to gain the ACSM International Gold Standard in Clinical Exercise Rehabilitation
- Participants who are not able to attend face-to-face can qualify via a full DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE
HFI - HIGH QUALITY, FLEXIBLE LEARNING FOR EVERYONE
Trust HFI to prepare you with the best science and support in the industry. Whether it's to gain your industry standard QCF Level 2 Fitness Instructor, QCF Level 3 Personal Training Diploma or to go above and beyond with ACSM CPT for global recognition as an Advanced Personal Trainer. Experienced PTs can also up-skill with the HFI International Elite Personal Trainer Qualification
As the ACSM's sole UK representative, HFI can take you through to the highly prestigious ACSM Certifications to set yourself apart other trainers. HFI can offer you a course or qualification to move you forward in the industry.